PLAST, held in Milan every three years, is one of the most important exhibitions for plastics and rubber industry worldwide.
The whole range of products is represented in PLAST exhibits areas:
- injection moulding, extrusion, blow moulding, thermoforming and welding machines
- machines for foam, reactive and reinforced resins
- molds and dies, laboratory control and test equipment, ancillary equipment for plastics and rubber processing
- machines for secondary processing, finishing, decorating, marking and plastics packaging, as downstream equipment
- machines and equipment for the plastics and rubber recovery and recycling
- raw materials, acrylics, polyamides, polyolefinics, styrenes, vinylics, thermoplastic polyesters, thermosets, fluoropolymers, elastomers, pigments, colourants, masterbatches, fillers, reinforcements, additives, process auxiliaries and other plastics
- secondary and regenerated raw materials, R PET R PE, R PP, ABS R, R PVC, regenerated elastomers, composites, plastic and rubber alloys and other materials
- semi-finished and finished products, household, electrical, electronic, industrial and agricultural applications and other plastics and rubber applications and processes
- product design, manufacturing and reconstruction services and other services for the plastics and rubber industry.
For a more detailed list, please see also PLAST 2012 official Index of exhibits.
During 2012, PLAST was the largest exhibition in Europe for plastics and rubber industry, considering the records registered, here below reported.
PLAST 2012 facts and figures