More than one thousand exhibitors have finished the verification of the stand assignments, covering around 95% of available space.
Interested companies are recommended that they apply at the earliest, in order to reserve last spaces available in the final phase of stand assignments, that will continue util space runs out.
For easier reference, the participation fees are reported here below (article 8 of the Regulations):
- 230,00 euro/sqm + VAT, if due, for stands of size 16-50 sqm
- 220,00 euro/sqm + VAT, if due, for stands of size 51-100 sqm
- 210,00 euro/sqm + VAT, if due, for stands of size 101-200 sqm
- 200,00 euro/sqm + VAT, if due, for stands of size 201-400 sqm
- 190,00 euro/sqm + VAT, if due, for stands of size over 400 sqm.
In order to validate your application, an advance payment of 80 euro/sqm, plus the admission fee of 350 euro per exhibitor, is required (article 10 of the Regulations).
Exhibitors will be offered several renewed services, including:
- insertion in the internet portals Expopage and Smart Catalog of FIERA MILANO
- free wi-fi connection on site, one free car park for each exhibitor and carpet along the aisles in the Halls, beside other services on a forfeit basis (article 9) and the promotional activities of our Secretariat.
PLAST 2018 will join THE INNOVATION ALLIANCE: for the first time, five international exhibitions (IPACK-IMA, MEAT-TECH, PLAST, PRINT4ALL and INTRALOGISTICA ITALIA) will offer to their respective professionals, with a single entrance ticket, a showcase of technological excellence from different manufacturing worlds, with a strong focus on the entire supply chain. A wide product range in one location that goes from processing to packaging, to plastics and rubber processing to industrial and commercial printing and the personalization of packaging and labels, all the way to the handling and warehousing of consumer-ready goods.
Within PLAST 2018, furthermore, for completing the technical offer of our sector, we will host three satellite-shows: RUBBER 2018 (in cooperation with ASSOGOMMA), 3D PLAST (3D printing and related technologies), PLAST-MAT (innovative material solutions).
Also considering last edition (attended by 1,584 exhibitors from 57 Countries and 50,087 visitors from 115 Countries), PLAST will be the main date for our industry in Europe in 2018.
PLAST Organizing Secretariat hopes to host the same qualified presence and remains at disposal for any further information.