In November 2019 a personal internet access will be sent via e-mail to each company interested in exhibiting at PLAST 2021. In said area, companies may apply online, updating their references and specifying the required stand.
If the invitation is not received within above term, PLAST 2021 Secretariat is at your disposal (Samantha Stefanini, tel +39 02 82283756, email@example.com; or Eleonora Iula, tel +39 02 82283727, firstname.lastname@example.org).
We remark that:
after the first deadline of February 10, it is possible to apply within the second and last deadline of July 31, 2020, exceptionally postponed after Covid-19 emergency, to take advantage of the 10% discount (and eventual further discounts mentioned in article 11 of the General Regulations), off sqm participation fees (article 8 of the Regulations):
• 250,00 euro/sqm for stands within 16-50 sqm
• 240,00 euro/sqm for stands within 51-100 sqm
• 230,00 euro/sqm for stands within 101-200 sqm
• 220,00 euro/sqm for stands within 201-400 sqm
• 210,00 euro/sqm for stands over 400 sqm.
To interested companies it is suggested that they apply at the earliest, however no later than July 31, to ensure the priority stand allocation, compared to exhibitors applied later.
After July 31, it will be possibile to apply with full rate and in case of available spaces, not guaranteeing a place in the correct Hall for the production.
Possible surcharges (not discountable) for more open sides (article 8), indispensable services supplied by FIERA MILANO (article 9), admission fee (article 10) and insurance fee (article 29) remain applicable.
Exhibitors will be offered several renewed services, including:
• insertion in the internet portals Expopage and Smart Catalog of FIERA MILANO, active before and after the exhibition to assure maximum “visibility” online (in the previous edition more than 300.000 unique users visualized around 1.500.000 pages concerning exhibitors’ “virtual booths”
• n.2 invitation-codes each sqm for the direct access of their guests during show hours
• free wi-fi connection on site (200 kbps)
• one free car park for each exhibitor
• carpet along the aisles in the Halls
besides the promotional activities of our Organizing Secretariat, planning to attend even more international exhibitions of this sector, on the most widespread social networks, on internet portals of the sector, trade and business press, etc.
Also considering last edition (attended by 1,510 exhibitors from 55 Countries and 63,000 visitors from 117 Countries), PLAST will be the main date for our industry in Europe in 2021.
Sito in aggiornamento
Website under update